2022 Tech-1 T V3 Shoes
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight saving and comfort while also enhancing the general fit.
• Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability.
• Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit.
• Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
• All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel and toe for maximum ventilation and breathability.
The Tech-1T V3 offers drivers optimum levels of comfort, fit and feel. Featuring a full bovine leather construction, the shoe boasts a cut away section at the heel to allow movement while operating the pedals with no pressure points while driving. Every aspect of the shoe has been carefully considered to keep weight as low as possible; the hook and loop strap is a single layer for added lightness, while also ensuring there is no pressure point on the instep, and the classic lace closure system features hidden loops on the lateral and medial to guarantee a snug but unrestrictive fit. The all-new rubber sole, which mimics an asymmetric tire tread, is water repelling and oil resistant to offer high levels of grip and thicker for enhanced levels of comfort in and out of the car, while the midsole offers reassuring levels of cushioning. Other neat touches include an outer toe protector for comfort and durability and a Nomex® lining to protect the entire foot against heat.
• Integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection.
• Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability and protection.
• Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.
• Alpinestars exclusive F1-derived thin rubber compound sole for improved sensitivity with the pedals and optimum levels of grip.
• Closure system features an upper aramidic speed lacing system integrating Alpinestars exclusively developed and proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot.
• Lace Lock System ensure the shoe remains in position.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength properties.
• SFI/Alpinestars label between shoe and strap.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.