Campeche Drystar® Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Upper construction features oiled leather for high levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Subtly incorporated lateral and medial ankle protector gives support and resistance for impacts.
• Front bellow made from smooth matte rubberized finishing offer superior comfort, control and support.
• Rear bellow made from reflex microfiber for high visibility and flexibility.
• Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane layered between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
The Campeche DRYSTAR® Boot features an oiled leather chassis and incorporates subtle and strategic protection. With a range of comfort and performance features designed to give touring performance, the Campeche incorporates Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent all weather capabilities.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with hook and loop grip closure upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
• Inner TPU ankle protectors double density on lateral and medial side for protection.
• Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• The CAMPECHE DRYSTAR® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.
• Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
• TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and comfort and safety.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with lining on top.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.