GP Plus V2 1-Piece Leather Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Newly designed knee construction for improved anatomical fit and flexibility features replaceable Alpinestars PU knee sliders incorporate hook and loop grips for customized and secure fitment and developed for the ultimate in feel and sensitivity on track.
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch panels in key articulation areas on the back and elbows for excellent racing fit.
• Features Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
• High-density perforations on chest, arm and legs offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
• Sleeve and ankle comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
• Soft, 3D mesh and leather collar construction for excellent levels of breathability and comfort.
An aggressively designed, premium full grain leather suit fully optimized for track or street riding, the GP Plus Leather Suit is anatomically profiled to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit. Packed with class-leading, track-tested protection such as Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS), this comfortable and versatile leather suit can be worn in a variety of riding situations.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the knees and shoulders feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow.
• Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
Chest pad compartments (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate in spinal protection.
• Race profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
• Alpinestars developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position.
• Full lining incorporates 3D mesh and stretch inserts.
• Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort.
• Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Premium YKK® fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
• Internal water-resistant wallet/document pocket.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.