KMX-5 V2 Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• New Laser perforations on the upper chest and back for maximum airflow and increased breathability.
• Strategically positioned tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms, sides of the torso and crotch, for effective regulation of body temperature.
• Engineered for durability with reinforced panels in the seat area and optimized for minimal material bunching.
• Anatomical arm, leg, and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driving.
• Knitted wrist and ankle provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, unobtrusive storage.
• Athletic-Regular fit design.
• Certified to CIK-FIA Level 2 homologation standard, N 2013-1
The key focus of development for the KMX-5 v2 Suit was maximum breathability whilst also reducing the weight. In order to achieve this, an all-new outer shell material, developed exclusively for Alpinestars, has been combined with soft knit lining to provide optimum levels of protection, light weight and comfort. Innovative laser cut perforations on the upper chest and back and open weave mesh structures at the torso sides, crotch and armhole, provide maximum airflow for cooling. The result is a suit that will keep you cool when the temperature goes up, both in and out of the kart.
• Advanced two-layer construction assembly for optimized performance, improved breathability, and weight savings.
• Premium YKK metal zipper, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric on shoulder and lumbar area ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.