Missile V2 Pants — Long
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• Hip with loop construction for hip protector available as accessory upgrade.
• Internally reinforced seat area.
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
• Large stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
Incorporating a newly evolved, precise fit design and strategically positioned zippered air intakes, the Missile v2 Leather Pant offers a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for rider movement. Featuring a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Missile v2 Leather Pant boasts class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as a reinforced seat and knee panels. Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
• Level 1 Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R knee protectors.nce.
• Hook and loop ankle adjuster.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit.
• Zippered ventilation for air cooling.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.