Monteira Drystar® XF Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Laminated 2L 450D hard shell construction for enhanced durability.
• 600D Dobby woven reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
The Monteira Drystar®XF Jacket has been engineered to ensure that adventure touring riders travel fully protected and in optimal comfort in all climates and weather conditions. With a focus on the jacket’s overall practicality, the design team added a new level of detail and ergonomic designs that incorporate intuitive and functional features including closures, vents and pockets, as well as magnetic zippers, magnetic connectors, liner connection, closure systems, wrists and collar to make sure that they were thoughtfully designed with attention to ease of access and the real-life needs of the adventure touring rider. When it comes to the jacket’s construction, the multi-season Monteira Drystar®XF Jacket has been engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort. A new approach in advanced riding all-weather protective apparel, the 2-layer laminated Drystar®XF waterproof membrane provides superior breathability in wet and dry conditions, offering optimal vapor management, and is comfortable, light weight and fast drying. The Monteira Drystar®XF Jacket is laminated to ensure touring riders can enjoy long trips in comfort especially in bad weather conditions and preventing the gear from getting heavy and soggy. Fast drying after the rain, the laminated membrane has opening vents on the outer shell to channel the air directly through the inside of the jacket. The Monteira jacket has a collar closure with an internal Velcro and an adjustable self-centering snap closure for an optimized fit to allow riders to keep the collar open in warm weather conditions. Ergonomically designed adjustable cuffs and quick wrist closure and regulation system for ease of use with gloved hands. Significant research and development culminated in the creation of the Monteira, a jacket that features top performance, provides exceptional comfort, and offers rugged durability for any ride or adventure.
1. Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active upper body protection, the Monteira Drystar®XF Jacket is Tech-Air® Ready.
2. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance.
3. Wide direct ventilation ports with ‘quick hand’ activation design for effective climate control on the go in any conditions.
4. Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective protection against impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.
• When it comes to protection, the jacket incorporates a reinforced outer shell for long life durability.
• Extensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
• Detachable 80g full sleeve thermal liner allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions.
• Direct ventilation panel can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
• Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• The jacket has a lower hem shock cord for an optimized fit.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty