Stella Andes V2 Drystar® Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion knee stretch panels and on back of knees for improved riding performance.
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
Constructed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction and designed for a highly optimized female fit, the Stella Andes V2 Pant is 100% waterproof while offering high levels of breathability. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Stella Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket.
• Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors.
• Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days.
• Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs.
• Interior hip pad compartments (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory).
• Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit.
• Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
• Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind storage.
• Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit.
• Optimized for use with the Stella Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.