Stratos V2 Drystar® Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• 2-in-1 technical softshell jacket with a water resistant outer shell fabric (3L polyester) construction for effective all-weather performance.
• Technical softshell main chassis incorporates Alpinestars Drystar® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent protection against the elements.
• Internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation.
• Water-resistant Vislon zipper on front opening.
• Two zippered hand pocket and a hidden ‘Napoleon’ pocket offer true practicality.
• Detachable hood collar construction with elastic drawstring regulation for quick and easy control of the hood’s volume.
• Special construction around arms provides movement and comfort in the riding position.
• Bottom shock cord adjustment for a highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
The Stratos V2 Techshell Drystar® Jacket a highly versatile, technical urban riding jacket incorporating a 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for effective and proven all-weather performance. With the slim profile, the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon back, elbow, and shoulder inserts, plus a detachable fleece hoodie for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation, the Stratos v2 is ideal for daily riding in and around the city.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus protectors.
• Hook and loop closures on wrist provide a snug, secure fit to keep the elements out.
• Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers extended coverage in an upright riding position.
• Pre-curved sleeves improve comfort and reduce fatigue.
• Reflective logo on chest and back.
• Ventilation system on the back side for improved airflow and breathability.
• Back and chest compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as accessory upgrade.
• Front inner waterproof pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Nucleon Flex Plus armor for impact protection.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.