T-GP R V2 Waterproof Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• Accordion panels on back and elbow help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch panel on cuff for comfort.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest and sleeves for improved riding fit.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
• Printed logo detailing for unique look while reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
The T-GP R v2 Waterproof Jacket is a versatile sport riding jacket with class-leading protection, inside and out, which incorporates reinforced poly-fabric zones on the torso for durability and abrasion resistance. With Alpinestars waterproof membrane, zippered air vents for controlled levels of internal cooling plus a removable thermal liner, the T-GP R V2 is fully equipped to deal with a wide range of riding conditions.
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 2 CE-certified BIO-Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
• Garment is CE-certified.
• 3D injected white reflective PU logo on the chest plus 3D injected PU logo on upper back.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Padded areas on sleeves front and rear for improved fit and comfort.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Front inner waterproof / document pocket for secure storage.
• Fixed waterproof membrane guaranteed weatherproofing.
• Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for extended body coverage.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.