Tech-1 KZ Vegas Shoes
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide supremely lightweight performance and maximum foot sensitivity thanks to the “sock-like” effect, with no pressure points on the foot for excellent comfort and fit.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Alpinestars’ lace-lock system constructed from an advanced polymer resin guarantees quick, precise and secure closure of the shoe.
Incorporating technical features proven in Formula 1 and specific innovations for the kart track, the new VEGAS Tech-1 KZ Shoe has undergone a major evolution to continue to deliver outstanding performance in karting. New asymmetric instep lacing and Alpinestars‚ exclusive wire filament closure system offers lightweight and precise support and anatomical forefoot profile, while new external reinforcements on the rounded heel and ankles provide high levels of protection and performance. Minimal stitching, a new compound ultra-thin F1 specification grip sole and new strategically positioned laser cut perforation zones make the VEGAS Tech-1 KZ Shoe one of the most advanced shoes in karting.
• External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
• New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
• Laser air-intakes and perforations on upper, with 3D mesh on tongue offer excellent breathability and comfort.
• Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
• Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing System integrates Alpinestars’ exclusively developed wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure and offers durability, precise fit and secure closure.
• Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.