Tech-1 ZX V2 Gloves
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Flame resistant aramidic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Outer grip zones for superb control and feel of the cockpit’s control.
• Ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
• Touchscreen compatible thumb and second fingertip.
This premium racing glove features inside seams on the thumb and outside seams on the other four fingers for optimum levels of comfort and feel; the inside seams on the thumb offers excellent levels if feel on the multiple pushbuttons of the steering wheel, while the external seams provide excellent levels of comfort and avoid any pressure points from developing on the hands while driving. This glove is equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. Other neat design touches include an inner palm treated with latex to minimize micro slipping while holding the wheel and a silicon surface for improved flexibility and control. There is also a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 new homologation standard.
• Interior is sprayed with latex for improved grip and resistance.
• Extended cuff length in accordance with new FIA homologation standards for maximum protection against fire and heat.
• Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for an improved performance fit to reduce driver fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
• External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.