• Tech-Air® Ready
• 4 Seasons liner to drop rugged adventure jacket
• Detachable Drystar® Jacket, fits over and under the jacket and detachable thermal jacket
• Dedicated relaxed fit and shape, with multiple volume adjusters on the arms
• Chest opening and back opening vent panels and 3D multiple arm vents for ventilation
• Large waist adjuster side panel and lower hem bungie cord
• Asymmetric back and front lengths
• Cargo pockets
• Upgradeable chest and back Nucleon inserts
The Ardent 3in1 Jacket features a relaxed and fully adjustable fit, specifically tailored to the US adventure touring riders when it comes to adventure touring technologies and tailored fitment. The Ardent 3in1 is a four-season modular, rugged adventure jacket featuring a combination of full ventilation, waterproofing, and thermal liner warmth packed with versatility and easily adjustable to varying climate conditions. Constructed from a blend of 300D ripstop polyfabric, extra durable textured 1200D poly, and heavy duty dobbie in key areas, the Ardent 3in1 Jacket is heavy duty and durable and ready to stand up to the elements.
Internally, the Ardent Jacket has 600D polyfabric reinforcements as well as Nucleon Flex Pro CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow armor, amounting to an overall AA CE garment certification. With removable, full-sleeve thermal and Drystar® waterproof seam-taped liners, the Ardent is easily adaptable to the weather conditions.
For ventilation, the Ardent 3in1 Jacket has big, zippered folding chest panels, rear exhaust vents, and multiple unique 3D angled openings on the arms to create air scoops for full breathability in the warmest temperatures. The fit offers a more relaxed construction, with multiple volume adjusters on the arms, sides, and lower hem. Additionally, the Ardent also features an asymmetric front and back length which when seated on the bike, adapts the jacket’s fit to sit perfectly at the rider’s lap.
The new Ardent 3in1 Jacket has been designed as a versatile, rugged adventure touring jacket, ready to perform, a perfect jacket for those touring and adventure riders that are looking for a technically advanced, and highly protective adventure touring jacket and that will appreciate the new US-fitment and vestibility of the Ardent 3in1 Jacket. The Ardent 3in1 Jacket is a CE AA rated garment.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE certified motorcycling garment to CE - Category II EN 17092-3:2020 – AA Class.
• CE Level 2 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor.
• Reinforcements made of 600D poly
• Ripstop 300D and extra durable textured Poly 300D with multi-reinforcements on the main chassis
• Heavy-duty dobbie reinforcements on elbows and shoulders