• 17% of the protector structure consist of ventilation apertures and are aligned through both hybrid layers to ensure maximum ventilation.
• Super ventilated to provide channeling of direct heat build-up away from the chest.
• Viscoelastic back protector is highly adaptive, ventilated, and flexible.
• YNS compatible via removable puck panel and elasticated YNS pull tabs.
• Chest and back protectors can be detached from the base layer for easy washing of the jacket.
• V-straps on the back protector make for a more adaptive fit
• Floating Chest and Back protectors, and rib guards
The feature packed Bionic Tech Youth Protection Jacket offers optimum levels of protection and premium rider comfort for young riders. The jacket features a Level 2 CE/UKCA certified detachable floating Polyhedron Hybrid Technology chest protector, an adaptive viscoelastic Level 2 CE/UKCA certified back protector and contoured bio-foam rib guards with a race-proven stretchable mesh base layer to ensure superb freedom of movement while offering superior upper body protection. The easy-on-off design of the detachable chest and back protectors, in combination with the base layer’s central zip enhances the practicality of this jacket, while ensuring the young rider is fully protected. The jacket incorporates Nucleon Flex Plus CE/UKCA Level 1 certified should and elbow protectors. The sleeves are super low profile, compact, and highly vented to maximize comfort under the jersey, and feature a cool graphic for those that choose to wear it alone in warmer temperatures. The Bionic Tech Youth Jacket is a super comfortable and highly protective jacket thanks to its low profile, ultra-lightweight, and highly ventilated design.
The use of Polyhedron Hybrid Technology results in the Bionic Tech Youth Protection Jacket being one of the lightest, most ventilated, and most protective protection jackets in its class. The dual-zone chest protector has a rigid central zone, with a flexible soft compound around the perimeter backed by a soft bio-foam padding which works as an adaptive system that molds to the chest. The central zone of the chest protector directly behind highly perforated impact grid is completely open to allow for maximum ventilation.
The new highly perforated Level 2 CE/UKCA certified back protector is constructed from a flexible and adaptive viscoelastic material offering superb ventilation and weight-saving properties.
The chest and back protectors are securely held in via place adjustable shoulder straps. Lower securement is actioned via the easy-connect buckles and V-straps that also secure the rib guards in place. The V-straps spreads the tightening force over a wider area of the back protector resulting in a more secure and comfortable fit. The rib guards offer additional coverage in critical areas.
• Lightest CE Level 2 Chest Protector in its class.
• Nucleon Flex Plus CE/UKCA Level 1 certified shoulders and elbow protectors
• Shoulder Protectors: EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
• Elbow Protectors: EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
• Back Protector: EN 1621-2:2014 Level 2
• Chest Protector: EN 1621-3:2018 Level 2
• Race-proven breathable and stretchable textiles used for the base layer construction.