• Aramid fiber reinforcement in knee and polyamide lining in the hip areas.
• Stretch Cordura® denim with treatment for effective moisture wicking and thermal regulation treatment to maximize comfort on warmer days.
• Engineered back leg cuts for reduced fabric volume and improved rider comfort.
• Adjustable Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor for high levels of impact protection, with 3 positions for better knee protector positioning, included and installed, as well as installed pockets for hip protection, with hip protection.
• Shaped back waist and curved leg for riding comfort.
• Elevated finishing and trims details including tonal branding, refined stitching and proportions, as well as new labeling.
• Reflective turn up hem.
The Radium V2 Denim Pants feature a refined modern cut with a regular tapered leg and elevated finishing and trim details. The Radium V2 Denim pant is a premium five-pocket sport and urban riding jean constructed from stretch Cordura® material technology with a cotton polyester and polyamide blend with 2% elastane. The pants have aramidic reinforcements on the knees, and polyamide lining on the hips for excellent Double-A rated abrasion resistance. Internally, for impact protection there is adjustable Level 1 rated Nucleon Flex Plus armor, which sits in a 3-position adjustable knee pocket with color-coded stitching to differentiate the individual pockets which measure in 3 cm increments to dial in the perfect rider fit.
The denim material of the Radium V2 tech riding pants has a thermal regulation treatment to maximize breathability and ventilation comfort on warmer days. The pants are pre-curved in the knees, incorporating an engineered back leg cut, and have a shaped back waist to further enhance rider protection and provide high levels of rider comfort.
• Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor provides impact protection, offering high levels of movement and as well as a slim design to ensure the protectors remain discreet off the bike.
• Reinforced Protective pant built to perform on the bike while delivering a unique casual style.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN 17092-3:2020 – AA Class.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Bioflex hip armor.
• Modern cut with regular tapered leg, constructed with a Cordura® stretch layer and protective lining for superior abrasion resistance.
• Cotton polyester and polyamide blend with 2% elastane, using Cordura® technology for strength.
• Triple stitched seams for durability and strength, as well as stitched rivets for strength.