• Laminated GORE-TEX chassis for 100% guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance.
• Laminated 3L GORE-TEX fabric for effective protection against the elements and guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk, thus preventing waterlogging.
• Advanced direct ventilation system with inner channel to efficiently distribute the air flow with direct ventilation ports for additional ventilation.
• Knee-down comfort when working around the bike or doing camping activities.
Designed for the most extreme adventure explorers, the Boulder 3L GORE-TEX Pants feature a new comfort fit with a pre-curved pattern derived from motocross, a 3L laminated GORE-TEX construction for perfect waterproofing and breathability, and direct ventilation ports for climate control. The Boulder Pants are the pinnacle of Alpinestars hard-adventure pants.
Constructed from premium durable materials including a 3L GORE-TEX main shell, with a 3L reinforced GORE-TEX shell in the seat, the pants also incorporate 2L GORE-TEX stretch material in the crotch, above the knees, and behind the knees. Reinforcing the knees further are Superfabric ceramic plate inserts for ultra-durability and abrasion resistance, while at the same time maintaining flex and breathability. In addition, the pants have leather and ballistic nylon reinforcements on the inner knee and lower inner leg. Other features include CE Level 2 knee armor as well as a magnetic buckle waist closure, plus waterproof, ergonomic cargo pockets. The Boulder 3L GORE-TEX Pants’ pattern incorporates pre-curved waist and knees derived from motocross development to provide perfect mobility and comfort for off-road riders who experience many transitions of standing up and sitting on the bike. With a wide pant leg, the pants easily fit over MX boots such as the Tech 7 Drystar® Boots. Together, the Boulder 3L GORE-TEX Jacket and Pants are the perfect outfit for riders ready to travel the world in the most extreme weather conditions and over the toughest terrains. The Boulder GORE-TEX Pants are ultra-rugged and durable.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE certified motorcycling garment to CE - Category II EN 17092-4:2020 – A Class.
• CE Level 2 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Bioflex hip armor, as optional upgrade.
• Multi-fabric main shell construction with strategically positioned Superfabric® reinforcements for superior durability and abrasion resistance.