• Two pockets on front and back for secure and convenient storage.
• Additional small pocket on right leg for real world practicality.
• Reflective details.
• Regular comfort straight leg pants constructed with stretch cotton denim.
• Aramid fiber reinforcement in knee and hip areas for enhanced protection against abrasion, cuts and tears.
The Copper V3 Denim Pant is the most recent evolution of Alpinestars’ most popular riding pant. Keeping the universal regular comfort fit with a straight leg, but re-edited with elevated finishing details and trims, the new Copper V3 comes constructed with a stretch cotton denim with aramid fiber reinforcements in the knee and hip areas. The knee area remains pre-curved, but the back waist is reshaped to provide even better riding comfort. The Copper V3 Denim v3 Pant is an excellent urban commuting jean that fuses class-leading protection for the knee and hips and offers uniquely stylish, customized design detailing. With its pre-shaped leg construction and quality denim fabric the Copper V3 Denim gets more comfortable and personalized with every ride.
Internally, the Copper V3 has Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor, pockets for separately purchased hip armor, and a nicely stitched leg inseam for a selvedge denim look, perfect for those denim aficionados who want a higher quality denim and a heritage look. The Copper V3s also features the 3-position adjustable knee armor pockets for a perfectly tailored rider fit.
• Adjustable Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor for high levels of impact protection, with 3 positions for better knee protector positioning, included and installed, as well as installed pockets for hip protection, with hip protection available as an optional upgrade.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN 17092-4:2020 – A Class.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor.
• Protective riding denim re-edited with elevated details.
• Shaped back waist and curved leg for riding comfort.
• Elevated finishing and trims details including tonal branding, refined stitching and proportions, as well as new labeling.