This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Waterproof membrane subtly built into chassis for 100 per cent performance against wet penetration.
• Top tongue and collar constructed from leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
• Metal eyelet lacing closure on instep for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
• Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
• Advanced rubber compound cup sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability.
• Reinforced mid sole inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability.
• Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
A riding shoe that looks like a sneaker, the J-6 Waterproof Shoe has all the safety features of a motorcycle boot. Constructed from a luxurious and high quality leather, the shoe has a waterproof membrane and an advanced rubber sole for maximum durability and grip. It is also equipped with inner ankle and heel protection to provide cushioning and impact absorption, making this shoe perfect on the bike and for everyday use.
• J-6 Waterproof shoe is certified to CE Standards CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2.
• Dual density and ergonomic MX derived ankle and heel protector is applied between the upper and padded lining to provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
• Metal logo detailing logos and patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel.
• Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber cup outsole provides excellent fit and support.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty