Mayra Women'S Tech Riding Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Fully riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092-3: 2020 draft standards – AA class. CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon knee protectors. Kevlar® is a trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars s.p.a.
The slim fit Mayra Women’s Riding Pants have been optimized for urban riding and feature class-leading Nucleon Plus knee protectors and Bio-Flex Plus hip protectors for enhanced impact protection. Utilizing an innovative fabric construction incorporating denim stretch built with Kevlar® for the optimum blend of comfort and abrasion resistance, there is also triple stitching on the outer seam for strength and durability, and a new ergonomic crotch construction for enhanced riding comfort when seated.
1. Stretch denim built with Kevlar® delivers the optimal blend of abrasion resistance and comfort.
2. Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor and Bio-Flex Plus hip protectors for effective impact protection.
3. Crotch is optimized for superior riding comfort.
• Reinforced side seams with triple stitching for durability.
• Monolayer construction for a light weight and enhanced comfort, on and off the bike.
• Crotch panel features poly-fabric knitting for enhanced comfort when sat on the seat.
• High waist for an enhanced fit.
• Five pockets for real world practicality.
• Reflective details.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.