Missile Tech Solid Helmet
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Outer shell is constructed using a blend of carbon and fiberglass for strength and lightness.
• Unique, patented visor release system, which ensures the mounting is held securely in place for riding over the most extreme terrain, yet provides the right level of resistance to ensure the visor detaches from the helmet in a significant impact.
Lightweight and strong, the Missile Tech helmet has been designed specifically for downhill riding. Featuring 22 openings for maximum airflow and ventilation, the Missile Tech helmet is MIPS-equipped for mitigation against the causes of brain injuries, such as concussion. Other design features include Emergency Release System (ERS) padding for quick and safe extraction in the event of an emergency, the patented visor release system, a removable air vent on the chin for enhanced airflow and easy cleaning, hydration kit compatibility, a D ring closure for security and a removable and washable anti-bacterial lining with Polygiene, which is integrated into the fabric to combat odors.
• MIPS for mitigation against the causes of brain injuries.
• Smooth profile is streamlined and free of any external features that might act as a load point in an impact.
• Surface curvature promotes reduced friction on impact, allowing deflection and the most efficient transfer to protect the rider’s head.
• The Missile Tech is available in two outer shell sizes and three EPS sizes to allow riders to get the fit correct for them.
• Additional thicker cheek pads are available for a tighter fit.
• 22 vents for maximum airflow and ventilation.
• Removable air vent on the chin for additional airflow.
• Removable air filter on mouth opening for easy cleaning.
• Vented chin strap for additional airflow when riding.
• Wide aperture is designed to accommodate a wide variety of goggles.
• ERS system for quick and safe extraction in emergency situations.
• D ring closure for a secure closure
• Hydration kit compatible.
• Weight of the Missile Tech is 990g for a medium.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.