Neo Waterproof Hoodie
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: CE Category II PPE Regulation EN 17092-4:2020 – A Class. CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade. CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
Designed for urban riding and commuting, the lightweight and technical Neo Waterproof Hoodie is optimized to deliver the optimum blend of comfort, waterproof, and windproof performance. Equipped with a stretch softshell, high density outer shell and a detachable thermal lining and a detachable hood, the Neo Waterproof Hoodie incorporates side ventilation pockets for enhanced airflow and breathability. In terms of versatility, the jacket is the perfect choice for the fall-winter season and can be easily adapted to the weather conditions. The hoodie has Nucleon Flex Plus protectors on the shoulders and elbows for superior impact protection and is Tech-Air® Ready to accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 or Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System.
1. The casual styled Neo Waterproof Hoodie is protective; equipped with Nucleon Flex Plus armor on the shoulders and elbows for high levels of impact protection and Tech-Air® Ready to accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 or Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection.
2. Light weight construction for optimized rider comfort.
3. Stretch softshell construction is waterproof and windproof for all-weather performance.
4. Detachable thermal lining and hood allows the jacket to be adapted to the weather conditions.
5. Side ventilation for enhanced airflow and breathability.
• Front chest pocket and side pockets on front for real-world practicality and secure storage of items.
• Waterproof inner pocket for additional secure storage.
• Zip front closure has been engineered to be durable and easy to use.
• Reflective details.
• Back compartment can accommodate a Nucleon back protector, available as an optional upgrade.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.