2020 Radar Shoes
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Ergonomic heel counter features compound construction which provides support and stability.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved it.
Fully FIA homologated, the Radar Shoe has been specifically designed and developed for professional pit-crews, with a reinforced heel and toe box, fireproof Nomex, perforation zones and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for grip and support – ideal for fast pit stops and long days in the garage.
• Fireproof Nomex fabric ensures comfort and safety and a complete foot protection.
• Designed and developed for professional pit-crews, this shoe complies with FIA (FIA:8856-2000) homologation.
• Main upper constructed from leather plus by cast carbon leather on heel and toe areas for durability and protection.
• Dual closure system incorporates adjustable hook and loop strap grip plus traditional eyelet lacing system for personalized fit and secure closure.
• Strategically placed perforated zones for cooling performance and maximized airflow.
• Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• Ankle support improves comfort and support when kneeling and moving quickly during pit-stops.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole plus soft EVA provides support, protection and stability.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.