SP-2 Riding Shoes
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• The main upper is constructed from microfiber with a tongue and rear accordion made by a lightweight padded material that offers superior comfort.
• Strategically positioned perforations on the upper with open cell softprene construction for high levels of airflow and breathability.
Derived from Alpinestars race boots and optimized for road riding and supreme levels of everyday comfort, this aggressively-profiled sport riding shoe is constructed from a superbly lightweight microfiber and incorporates class-leading protective features. With an OrthoLite® insock for high levels of breathability and comfort, the S-P 2 Shoe features an exclusive compound rubber sole to provide excellent levels of grip whatever the weather, for the ultimate in precision control. This shoe is also equipped with an integrated BOA speed closure system, a quick and easy system for precisely securing the shoe that eliminates laces for an optimized fit.
1. Alpinestars advanced softprene and microfiber construction for the optimal blend of comfort and durability.
2. Quick action upper shoe BOA closure system for a secure and optimized fit.
3. OrthoLite® insock for high levels of breathability.
4. Sports sole with a high flex inner structure (lasting insole) for elevated walking comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sport sole with high flex inner structure for enhanced everyday comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• New BOA speed lace system technology for a quick, precise and secure closure.
• Foam backed double density ankles disks are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPU guards provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in keys area.
• External TPU toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion and gives greater stability.
• Welded reflective insert on rear.
• TPU heel counter protects from impact and abrasion.
• External double density TPU toe slider
• Internal toe box reinforcement layered under the microfiber for enhanced durability.
• Removable anatomic PU open cell foam footbed for comfort.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.