Stella Tech 3 Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Specially designed for an optimized women’s fit.
• PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water resistance and weight-saving. Main material ensures consistent fit and ease of maintenance.
• Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for high levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
• Medial boot side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
• Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
• Internal mesh textile lining for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Ergonomic buckle system offers secure and highly personalized closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
• Specific rubber compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning and feel. The sole is replaceable.
Engineered for an optimized women’s fit, especially around the calf area, the Stella Tech 3 Boot is packed with class-leading Tech family comfort and protective features, such as the one-piece injection foot shell for impact protection and the innovative buckle closure system for a highly personalized fit.
• STELLA TECH 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s streamlining.
• Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Soft poly-foam padding surrounds ankles and collar for long lasting comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
• Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty