Supermono V2 Shoes - Grand Prix
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• The elastic fireproof collar and tongue combines lightweight technology and unsurpassed levels of comfort, for enhanced general performance and an optimized fit.
• Additional hidden instep fit adjustment for a precise, secure and comfortable fit.
• Strategically-positioned perforation zones on the lateral and medial sides and the front toe for collar for optimized ventilation, breathability and comfort.
• Main closure made by hook and loop for ease of use.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole entrance for enhanced comfort while driving.
• Collar padding constructed from nitrile rubber for comfort and light weight.
• Insole in Texon and micro-porous material on the upper for comfort and light weight.
• Micro-porous heel for additional shock absorbing and light weight.
This model has been designed and engineered to give drivers the ultimate in performance fit and feel. The Supermono v2 is an ultra-lightweight racing shoe constructed using premium materials with every component reduced in order to save weight. Featuring a new ‘sock’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit, this show is also equipped with a more contoured, sculpted shape to better adapt to the lines of the feet, and has a minimal, fuss free construction for maximum lightness with strategically placed perforated zones for exceptional ventilation.
• Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength.
• Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from Formula 1’s race program, delivers unsurpassed levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
• Main upper material is constructed using superior bovine leather the optimum blend of superior mechanical resistance and driver comfort.
• Main upper leather material made by patented one-piece design for a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.