Supertech R Boots
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved natural front and back movement.
• Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection for enhanced prehensility.
• Hook and loop closure secures the puller zip remains in position.
• Micro adjustable ratchet closure on top of boot for an optimized fit.
• Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
• Separate, internally updated bio-mechanical inner bootie made by 3D mesh material for greater structure, thus improving rider comfort.
Almost every component of the Supertech R Boot, Alpinestars definitive racing boot as worn by a roster of champions past and present, has undergone a rigorous program of upgrades to sharpen its performance features even further. Featuring innovations derived using feedback from Alpinestars involvement in top flight racing, key elements include a newly redesigned front flex area, a redesigned rear bellow, a redesigned top gaitor, a new shifter and shin plate, a new shin slider and a new inner bootie, all of which enhance the comfort, protection and the performance of this boot to a new class-leading high.
• Replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider with an easy screw system that protects the toe area against abrasion resistance.
• New replaceable heel plate slider design offers increased sliding performance and protection in the case of crash.
• Inner bootie is equipped with a new external toe area with a soft TPU reinforcement for superior impact protection and additional ankle padding for greater protection, stability and cushioning during natural movement of the foot.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• New synthetic microfiber panel on medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance and improved feeling when in contact with the bike.
• New TPU shifter for increased protection on lower medial side.
• New TPU shin plate has been redesigned for greater impact absorption performance, thus improving abrasion resistance in a key area.
• New replaceable shin slider for additional abrasion resistance.
• New TPU stretch panel design with zip for an easier entry and exit and a closer, more optimized fit.
• Main upper material constructed using microfiber for optimum abrasion resistance, while also delivering high levels of flexibility.
• New front flex area for improved impact abrasion while also ensuring the natural front and back.
• New front flex area increases ventilation and airflow for additional breathability.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty