Tech-1 K V2 Shoes
• The dual and asymmetric closure system incorporates an adjustable hook and loop strap plus a traditional lace loop system coupled with a para-aramidic eyelets system for enhanced durability, as well as a more personalized fit and a secure closure.
• The collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and an improved range of movement.
• The external toe reinforcement is constructed using 3D rubber print for superior abrasion resistance and protection.
The Tech-1 K V2 shoe is ultra-lightweight shoe and is optimized for maximum airflow and breathability, and has a contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue. There is also an ergonomic foot bed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement.
• Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable Nubuck microfiber upper and strategically positioned perforated microfiber areas to ensure light weight, excellent breathability and superior feel.
• The new superlight tongue is constructed from a combination of perforated microfiber and mesh giving for optimum breathability and airflow and superior feeling.
• Strategically-positioned perforation zones on lateral and medial sides and toe for giving breathability
• Alpinestars innovative foot counter is engineered for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel with the pedals.
• The ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed for enhanced pedal sensitivity and grip in both wet and dry conditions.
• External rear heel rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
• Integrated PU heel for additional driver comfort.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.