Tech-1 KX V2 Shoes
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
• Sleek shoe profile conforms to the anatomy of the foot and ensures great fit and performance.
• Laser-cut air-intakes and perforations on upper, with 3D mesh on tongue offer excellent breathability and comfort.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable hook-and-loop ultra-thin strap plus aramidic speed top lacing with Alpinestars’ exclusive wire closure system. The system strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and offers precise fit and secure closure.
• Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to give greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• Lightweight, one-piece heel and insole construction for enhanced heel lockdown and comfort whilst driving.
•Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from Formula 1’s Race Program, delivers unsurpassed levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
• External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
Bringing Formula 1 derived features, along with specific innovations for the kart track, the new Tech-1 KX V2 is now lighter and more breathable with a revised asymmetric lacing system to conform more closely to the foot. The use of thin PU film adds durability whilst reducing seam construction and pressure points. Laser cut-outs and perforations in the film, combined with 3D mesh, offer maximum breathability.
• Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide supremely lightweight performance and excellent comfort and fit.
• New superlight tongue construction combining micro suede and 3D mesh, provides excellent breathability and superior comfort.
• Collar padding constructed from PU foam for comfort and weight-savings.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.