Tech 7 Enduro Drystar® Boots
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Specifically designed sole provides Enduro riders with superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with hook and loop upper closure TPR flap to allow a broad range of calf fit adjustment and support.
• Medial-facing area constructed from one-piece TPU panel with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
• Top rear flexion of the boot is supported around the calf by an innovative TPU sliding blade system which dissipates friction.
• Ergonomic buckle system offers a secure and highly personalized closure.
• TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• New closure system includes polymer buckles plus an aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for a customized secure fitment.
• All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Drystar® membrane subtly incorporated into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration.
• Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankles and collar to offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Removable anatomic footbed.
• Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole.
• Sole and footpeg are replaceable.
• Higher medial area has a rubber patch with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with the bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance
Tech 7 Enduro Drystar® boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel, and levels of structural rigidity. This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give a complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
• CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
• Innovative TPU lateral ankle protection provides a bio-mechanical link between the middle lateral and the bottom lateral of the boot. The instep and Achilles accordion flex zones are constructed for superior control and support.
• Waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability.
• Upper constructed from light, innovative microfiber that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
• Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
• Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced hook and loop closure for a comfortable, highly customized closure.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty