XT-8 Gore-Tex Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• The XT-8 has a full GORE-TEX membrane for 100 percent guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability.
• Double buckle closure and Velcro flap for a customizable secure fit.
• Reinforced heel counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra layer and a reinforced shin area to protect against impacts.
• Dedicated off-road rubber outsole with a rubber covered toe area for durability.
• According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply CE EN13634:2017.
• GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
The XT-8 GORE-TEX adventure enduro boot is designed to perform in demanding off-road riding conditions, offering enhanced support, movement control, impact protection, and all-weather performance. Exceptional climate management is provided by the GORE-TEX membrane which delivers breathability and 100% waterproofness, making it the perfect year-round boot for adventure touring or off-road exploration in all weather conditions and climates. Engineered to offer superior comfort, the protective XT-8 GORE-TEX adventure enduro boot has a unique, full-length EVA midsole construction reinforced with a transversal protection frame (TPF), with engineered flex and a cushioning heel disc that delivers unrivalled, all-day walking and long journey, riding comfort. The XT-8 GORE-TEX boots incorporate a new silhouette and style design approach and offers premium, comfort, feel, and a higher length (27cm) than a standard street touring boot, providing the extended protection needed for off-road adventure riders.
The XT-8s are constructed from a blend of advanced breathable microfiber and leather, plus rubber, TPU, and PU film reinforcement. The main chassis of the XT-8 GORE-TEX Boots features internal malleolus and shin impact protection, a reinforced toe and heel area, plus a lateral TPU ankle link for support and impact protection, while still allowing for natural flexion. Designed to perform in off-road riding conditions, the XT-8 GORE-TEX boot has an aggressive and dedicated lug pattern on the outer sole, capable of tackling any type of terrain.
Engineered to offer the best protection and unrivalled comfort for off-road riding, and adventure touring the XT-8 GORE-TEX boot is the perfect rugged adventure boot.
• TPU reinforcements and protective medial ankle link.
• Alpinestars’ integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF) protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort.
• New full-length EVA midsole construction with integrated soft cushion pad for optimal protection and a 10 mm drop for superior walking comfort.
• Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high-resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability.
• Advanced microfiber upper and leather medial panel.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty