Youth Tech 3S Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Upper constructed from innovative light in weight microfiber material for flexibility, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Designed and developed for optimized comfort and fit for junior riders.
• 3-stage instep flex zone for maximum comfort, control, and support.
Designed and developed for those little rippers, the Tech 3S Youth Boot offers high levels of protection and comfort, and with a lightweight microfiber upper these boots are highly durable – ideal for protecting young riders as they learn to ride emulate their heroes.
• Internal toe and heel protection PU reinforcement molded into the inner structure for enhanced protection
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; hook and loop grip upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• Internal ankle protection molded into the internal construction of the boot
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
• External PU molded toe protector providing the ultimate in grip and safety
• TECH 3S Kids boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
• Exclusive rubber outsole design with unique side-wrapping design.
• External suede panel located on calf area of boot to provide grip against bike.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed.
• Specially adapted removable footbed to accommodate growth and extended longevity of product (only available in boots size: 10-11-12-13-1-2-3-4) Example would purchasing a size 1 allows you to add the footbed and create a size 13 as your child grows.
• External Pu shin guard for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty