Zaca Waterproof Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• With a main chassis constructed from a blend of 450D poly-fabric and stretch softshell for the optimal blend of comfort, durability, light weight, with a 2L waterproof membrane for proven wet weather performance.
• 3L softshell stretch panels on arm pit, inner arms and shoulder blades for an optimized fit and performance.
The modern-styled Zaca Waterproof Jacket is a next generation, all-weather sport jacket with highly flexible softshell ergonomic inserts and detachable hood, for comfort and versatility. The Zaca provides a climate management system with its fixed 2-layer waterproof membrane, direct ventilation panels, detachable thermal liner, and detachable softshell hood; the jacket can be adapted to the weather conditions for real world versatility. The Zaca has a textile construction with extensive stretch softshell inserts for the optimum blend of fit, comfort, light weight, and freedom of movement.
1. The Zaca WP Jacket has a new inner construction that is great for adding protection inserts via upgrades with easy access pockets for both back protectors and chest protector inserts. It also comes equipped with the double pocket which fits both a regular and a long back protector, for riders interested in riding with more protection. The jacket also has pant connection loops.
2. Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active upper body protection, the jacket is Tech-Air® Ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 or Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System. Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate a Tech-Air® Airbag System, allowing for expansion when the airbag inflates.
3. Level 2 Nucleon Flex Pro armor on shoulders and elbows delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, while also being supremely flexible for optimum comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A ClassCE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• The Zaca Jacket is Tech-Air® Ready.
• An engineered sports body mapped fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimal riding performance.
• Detachable thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) and detachable hood allows the jacket to be configured according to the climate.
• Underarm zippered ventilation panels for optimized levels of airflow.
• Nucleon Flex Pro armor on shoulders and elbows (Nucleon chest and Nucleon back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
• DFS Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on the shoulder for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
• Low profile sports collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
• Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Zip front closure has been engineered to be durable and easy to use.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.