Honda GP Pro R3 Gloves
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Hard TPU knuckle protector for superior abrasion resistance to repeated impacts.
• TPU finger protection for superior impact protection and abrasion resistance.
• Dynamic Friction Shield knuckle and cuff protector for high levels of abrasion resistance.
• Side reinforcements with palm hard slider for superior abrasion resistance and reduction in heat transfer.
• Accordions in leather on fingers, thumb, and backhand to increase fit and direct comfort.
• Long cuff for extended coverage.
• Dual closure system with a wrist adjuster and cuff closure flap for security.
• Knuckle panel perforated gusset for improved levels of hand ventilation.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
• Aramidic lining on the backhand and landing zone for added protection.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Finger bridge on third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide.
The Honda GP Pro R3 Gloves are the result of years of testing and development with top-level professional racers on MotoGP and WorldSBK circuits around the world. Featuring an innovative design with a refined construction, the Honda GP Pro R3s’ have been engineered for performance, protection, and comfort. A pure racing sport performance gauntlet glove, the main development focus for the Honda GP Pro R3 Gloves were to ensure optimized material mapping to guarantee excellent fit and comfort, as well as the highest levels of protection. Special attention was paid to both reducing the number of seams, as well as to the placement of seams in strategic locations and away from any flex points. When it comes to impact protection and additional abrasion resistance, the Honda GP Pro R3s feature Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle and cuff protectors with advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement to ensure the gloves are primed for superior track day performance.
•According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594:2015, Level 2 KP.
• Outer seam palm construction for superior levels of rider comfort.
• Constructed from a blend of bovine, goat, and kangaroo (palm) leather for superior performance.
• Leather accordion paneling on the fingers, thumb, and backhand for improved fit and comfort.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.