• Multi-season jacket with contemporary styling and iconinc silouette - engineered to ride.
• Detachable and wearable thermal vest 170g with PrimaLoft® insulation, vest can be worn inside the jacket or as a stand alone garment.
• Large side torso volume adjusters.
• Removable Nucleon Flex Plus armor accessed via external elbow access pocket.
• Packable lightweight nylon hood integrated into the collar.
• Large pockets and an external smart chest pocket with internal waterproof compartment designed for practicality to provide the urban rider with the perfect amount of storage.
• PrimaLoft® is a registered trademark of PrimaLoft, Inc.
The MO.ST.EQ (Moto Streetwear Equipment) Field Waterproof Primaloft Jacket blends contemporary iconic streetwear style with premium material innovation creating a jackt engineered to ride. The MO.ST.EQ is a unique new design approach for the 2024 Collection deeply aligned with Alpinestars’ racing DNA.
Featuring a lightweight ripstop main material construction with a built in waterproof membrane, the stylish MO.ST.EQ. Field is a highly functional multi-season jacket with great climate adaptability to meet the demands of urban riders both on and off the bike. The jacket has a removable thermal vest which itself is a stylish garment with a bomber style collar and practical pockets that can be worn on its own. The vest is made from 100% recycled 170g PrimaLoft® insulation material. For protection, the MO.ST.EQ Field Jacket has CE Level 1 rated Nucleon Flex Plus armor, which is externally removable on the elbows.
The Moto Streetwear Equipment collection truly encapsulates a real connection to the current styles and designs of modern streetwear fashion seen around the world, blending urban style with motorcycling practicality, without compromising on either.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN 17092-4:2020 – A Class.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor.
• Waterproof construction.
• Lightweight material selection.