T-GP R V3 Drystar® Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Race-derived sport textile jacket with 3D-tailored sport silhouette with modernized look.
• GP-R Lite extended elbow armor on elbows and forearms with pre-curved 3D race fit offers extended impact protection and natural, pre-curved riding position comfort.
• Direct opening vents positioned on the sides of the jacket for optimized airflow when opened and overall climate management.
• Direct ventilation opening with laser perforation exhaust at the back for climate management.
• New optimal tech layer wrist attachment with 360° hook and loop system around the thermal wrist layer, with inner wrist made of soft velour, and stretch panel on cuff for comfort.
• Detachable thermal jacket with 60% recycled PrimaLoft® 100g provides insulation from the cold.
• Chest pad and back compartments designed to accommodate the Nucleon chest and standard sized as well as long back protector inserts (available as accessory upgrades).
• Two zippered hand pockets and front inner waterproof pocket.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Printed logos and reflective details.
The T-GP R V3 Drystar® Jacket is a race-derived waterproof sport textile jacket made with advanced stretch materials and features a 3D tailored sport silhouette and refined detailing. The silhouette is made with a new pattern giving the jacket a real leather jacket look, supported by the race derived extended elbow armor. The jacket provides unrivaled comfort and freedom of movement through the extensive use of stretch. More than half of the jacket is made with strategically placed tech stretch and stretch softshell materials, while the remainder is constructed from a blend of 450D and 600D polyfabric for reinforcement. When it comes to protection, DFS external sliders and Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 armor protect the rider’s shoulders with GP-R Lite extended armor on the elbows and forearms. The lightweight and waterproof T-GP R V3 Drystar® Jacket provides breathable performance with versatile climate management. For additional climate management, the jacket has a removable stretch thermal liner featuring a mix of 100g PrimaLoft® insulation on the torso and 80g insulation on the arms, which works in combination with the zippered direct opening vents on the rider’s sides and hidden laser perforation on the rider’s back. The detachable thermal jacket also features an optimal new tech layer wrist attachment with a 360-degree Velcro system and soft velour on the inner wrist.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder kit with Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder armor for impact protection, friction control, and movement comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Certified Category II EN 17092-4:2020 Class A.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder armor.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 GP-R Lite Elbow armor.
• PrimaLoft® is a registered trademark of PrimaLoft, Inc.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured microfiber comfort fabric on inner collar lining and cuffs.
• Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane keeps riders dry and provides improved breathability.
• Advanced stretch materials including tech stretch and stretch softshell provide increased flexibility, freedom of movement, and premium comfort.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.