• Tech-Air® Ready.
• Stetch softshell inserts in key areas.
• Detachable hood, made with air extraction channel designed to extract the air and prevent the inflation of the hood while riding.
• Detachable 2L waterproof liner.
• Waterproof compartment.
• Waist adjusters.
• External DFS lite shoulder protectors.
• Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 armor.
The Zaca Air Jacket is an ideal textile jacket for street and sport riders looking for a stylish, warm climate jacket with temperature adaptability that can perform in cooler and/or wet weather conditions. Blending a unique combination of 3D mesh with mechanical stretch, 450D polyfabric reinforcements, and stretch softshell inserts, the 3D mesh offers premium breathability on the full chest, back and inner arms. The 3D mesh has been combined with 450D polyfabric on the outer arms, shoulders, and sides for CE rated abrasion resistance. Stretch softshell inserts incorporated in the pectoral and chest areas, as well as in the shoulder blades and around the rider’s collar provide for a perfect fitment for the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, as well as offer excellent levels of range of motion and freedom of movement.
For additional protection, the Zaca Air Jacket has DFS Lite external shoulder sliders as well as Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 rated armor on the shoulders, elbows, and forearms. Internally, the jacket sports a detachable 2L waterproof liner to use when the weather gets cooler as an additional windbreaker, and which is particularly handy for riders that get caught in the rain. The detachable hood comes with an air extraction channel on the top to allow airflow to pass through and prevent it from filling up and flapping around while on the bike. The Zaca Air provides a versatile, highly ventilated, and protective riding jacket for sporty street riders in need of optimal comfort on warmer days and complete body mobility and freedom of movement.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply:
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN 17092-4:2020 standards – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow armor.
• New inner construction for Nucleon protection insert upgrades and ready to accommodate the new long back protector insert.
• Large 3D mesh panels with mechanical stretch.
• 450D polyfabric frame chassis.