2024 Supertech Ward Jersey
• Premium athletic performance race fit designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement, flexibility, and comfort.
• Strategically positioned laser-cut perforations throughout the upper and lower arms, sides, and armpit area provide additional airflow and ventilation.
• The jersey has an ergonomic cut and optimized pattern for enhanced freedom of movement and superior mobility.
• Innovative construction utilizes no side seams, no elbow seams, and no underarm seams for maximum rider comfort.
• Seamless bonded collar and cuffs for enhanced rider comfort.
• Extended back panel length for greater coverage on the back.
• SX and MXGP racing-inspired shoulder details and new brand application.
• Sublimated, dyed, or digital print fade-resistant graphics.
Supertech is Alpinestars innovative Pro Level Motocross apparel line, designed for superior dirt riding performance. Supertech gear offers a Factory Rider design, featuring an extremely lightweight, almost compression style fit. When it comes to the jersey and pants, and their improved ergonomic cuts designed to enhance body movement on the track, the Supertech gear fits like a second skin. With an engineered design for an athletic race fit, a chassis consisting entirely of advanced stretch mesh and an ultra-lightweight construction, the Supertech Jersey is Alpinestars lightest ever MX jersey. Featuring a host of SX and MXGP race-proven technologies, the Supertech Jersey delivers optimum levels of flexibility, freedom of movement, ventilation, durability, and comfort.
• Flat stretch construction on arms and shoulders for the enhanced range of movement and rider comfort.
• The MX24 Supertech Jersey includes new stronger materials engineered to be ultra-lightweight, stretchable, and durable, while also delivering superior airflow thanks to the highly breathable Stretchnet zones on the full torso and back.
• Innovative Stretchnet construction on the full chest and back provides extensive stretch and strength while providing premium ventilation.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.