Amt-10R Drystar® XF Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• 450D laminated hard shell construction for enhanced durability.
adventure riding conditions. A new approach in advanced riding all-weather protective apparel, this jacket utilizes a modular construction and the most advanced materials technologies available at Alpinestars, and is equipped with Alpinestars new laminated 2.5L DrystarXF® waterproof and highly breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance and superior comfort in any weather conditions, wet or dry. The AMT-10R DrystarXF® Jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
1. Adapts to any type of riding and all-weather conditions, from short to long distances, and to warm, or wet weather conditions. The jacket can be 100% waterproof with adjustable direct ventilation or converted to a full airflow jacket while still maintaining the highest level of protection.
2. MATYRX® panel for enhanced airflow and mechanical performance.
3. Leather with Kevlar® GRID for high abrasion resistance on exposed areas.
4. Rideknit® panel for comfort and stretch zones for an optimized fit.
5. Modular Laminated DrystarXF® membrane provides superior breathability. This membrane incorporates hydrophilic technology where water vapor is absorbed from the body and desorbed on the outside to provide 100% waterproof performance, and is easily packable and fast drying.
6. Superfabric® reinforcements in exposed areas for enhanced durability.
7. Extra storage options for long-distance travelling.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
• Kevlar® is a trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars s.p.a.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• In fully waterproof configuration the AMT-10 jacket features direct ventilation on the chest that riders can easily modify for extra ventilation via the versatile ventilation openings on the chest.
• The mid torso zips for moderate ventilation can also be opened for additional airflow.
• In warm weather conditions the jacket can be conveniently converted to a mesh jacket by completely removing the laminated DrystarXF® rain panel, which can be conveniently stored in the large stretch mesh pocket on the back when not in use. The fully converted airflow jacket maintains all of the protective performance, thanks to the lightweight MATRYX® material that delivers exceptional abrasion resistance, tear strength and breathability.
• RIDEKNIT® provides premium comfort through varying the densities and applying varying thickness based on rider needs, as well as providing flexibility, stretch, and a high level of abrasion and tear resistance.
• Ergonomically designed double waterproof cargo pockets for quick and easy access.
• Intuitive and functional incorporation of magnetic zippers, fetlock connectors and ergonomic designs on liner connection, closure systems, wrists and collar for ease of use.
• Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective protection against impacts.
• Water bladder compatibility for enhanced versatility in extreme conditions.
• Optional AMT technical mid layer to add extra warmth to the jacket when required; perfect for winter riding.
• Lower hem shock cord for an optimized fit.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.