A-10 Full Chest Protector
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Protector plates feature embedded grid technology under the shells which absorbs and dissipates impacts forces.
• Grid technology cell system enables greater flexibility and air ventilation while allowing for significantly reduced weight. Protector plates are CE certified: Hard shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
• Shells feature perforation zones and air channelling for excellent breathability and ventilation.
With its revolutionary exoskeletal and contoured design the A-10 Full Chest Protector offers improved structural strength while its reduced material design and air channeling allows for optimized airflow as well as performance flex, ergonomics and weight saving. Its performance polymer plates which are CE certified have embedded grid technology for superior impact resistance while the A-10’s versatile modular design means it can be worn in a many configuration depending on the type of off-road riding.
• Back protector is CE certified according with the EN 1621-2:2014 level 2.
• Chest protector is CE certified according with the EN 1621_3:2018 Level 2 full chest Type A.
• Shoulder protectors are CE certified according with the EN 1621-1:2012 level 2 Type A.
• Modular design to allow for addition of BNS neck support.
• Removable upper back padded panel for BNS compatibility.
• Removable upper front panel for BNS compatibility.
• Soft touch BNS puller for convenient and safe engagement of the BNS.
• Modular design means protector can be worn in various configurations allowing rider to use in different riding situations.
• Removable EVA padding on biceps with a locking system on the shoulder pad keeps protection in position.
• Soft bio foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and personalized, close-to-the-body fit.
• Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes and ensures protection remains close the body at all times.
• Features Alpinestars quick release attachment system for convenient in and out.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty