Amt-10R Drystar® Xf Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• 450D laminated hard shell construction for enhanced durability.
• Lower leg stretch accordion construction for the best fit and optimized comfort, regardless of the type of boot or shoe the rider is wearing.
AMT-10R DrystarXF® pants are engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort in extreme adventure riding conditions. A new approach in advanced riding all-weather protective apparel, these rugged pants utilize a modular construction and the most advanced materials technologies available at Alpinestars and are equipped with Alpinestars new laminated 2L DrystarXF® waterproof and highly breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance. These pants utilize a modern material mix for maximum performance and offer versatility by allowing touring riders to wear the boot both in and outside of the pants.
1. The pants adapt to any type of riding and all-weather conditions, from short to long distances, and to warm, or wet weather conditions; they can be 100% waterproof and have adjustable direct ventilation panels that can be rolled up and positioned into the knee, thus converting the pants into a partial airflow pant while still maintaining the highest level of protection.
2. MATYRX® panel for enhanced airflow and mechanical performance.
3. Leather with Kevlar® GRID for high abrasion resistance on exposed areas.
4. Rideknit® panel for comfort and stretch zones for an optimized fit.
5. Modular laminated DrystarXF® membrane provides superior breathability. This membrane incorporates hydrophilic technology where water vapor is absorbed from the body and desorbed on the outside to provide 100% waterproof performance, and is easily packable and fast drying.
6. Superfabric® reinforcements in exposed areas for enhanced durability.
7. Extra storage options for long-distance traveling.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
• Kevlar® is a trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars s.p.a.
• The AMT-10R pants feature large direct opening vent panels on the thigh for optimized airflow, and these can be rolled into the knee for convenience. The partially converted airflow panel on the thighs maintains all of the protective performance thanks to the lightweight MATRYX® material that delivers exceptional abrasion resistance, tear strength and breathability.
• RIDEKNIT® comfort zone strategically positioned behind the knees for enhanced comfort, flexibility and stretch, and a high level of abrasion and tear resistance.
• Elasticated back waist accordion incorporating waist volume adjusters for an optimized fit.
• Ergonomically designed zippered front pockets for ease of use.
• Nucleon Flex Pro Knee Level 2 armor and Bio-Flex Hip armor for effective impact protection.
• Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
• Reflective detail on the lower leg.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.