Honda Supertech R Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Newly redesigned front flex area for improved impact abrasion while also ensuring the natural front and back movement.
• New front flex constructed from over-injected TPU on breathable mesh area, provides increased ventilation and airflow for additional breathability.
• Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved natural front and back movement.
• Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection for enhanced grip with the leather suit.
• New synthetic microfiber panel on medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance, protects from heat transfer, and provides excellent grip and improved feeling when in contact with the bike.
• New TPU shifter for increased protection on lower medial side.
• New TPU shin plate has been redesigned for greater impact absorption performance, thus improving abrasion resistance in a key area.
• New replaceable shin slider for additional abrasion resistance.
• New TPU stretch panel design with zip for an easier entry and exit and a closer, more optimized fit.
• Hook and loop closure secures the puller zip, ensuring that it remains in position.
• Micro adjustable ratchet closure on top of boot for an optimized fit.
• Inner bootie is equipped with a new external toe area with a soft TPU reinforcement for superior impact protection and additional ankle padding for greater protection, stability, and cushioning during natural movement of the foot.
• Integrated, replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider features a new easy screw system that protects the toe area against abrasion resistance.
• New replaceable heel plate slider design offers increased sliding performance and protection in the event of a crash.
An evolution of Alpinestars’ definitive racing boot, the Honda Supertech R boots have undergone a rigorous program of updates. The boot has a new outer engineered to deliver greater levels of protection, flexibility, durability, and sliding performance, as well as a new inner bootie with an updated construction for greater comfort and cushioning at the heel. The best just got better, as almost every component of the Supertech R racing boot, worn by an impressive roster of champions past and present, has undergone upgrades to sharpen the boot’s performance features. Based on feedback from the company’s industry-renowned racing program and collaboration with MotoGP and World SBK champions, the boot’s new innovations include a redesigned front flex area, a redesigned rear bellow, a redesigned top gaiter, a new shifter and shin plate, a new shin slider and a new inner bootie, all of which enhance the comfort, protection, and the performance of the Supertech R, elevating it to a new class-leading high.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN 13634:2017.
• Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
• Main upper material constructed using microfiber for optimum abrasion resistance, while also delivering high levels of flexibility, water resistance, durability, and improved light weight.
• Separate, internally updated bio-mechanical inner bootie made from 3D mesh material for greater structure, improving rider comfort.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.