This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Super-lightweight at 210g/sqm and breathable two-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature.
• Innovative and soft lining knitted fleece material technology offers breathability and comfort.
• Formula 1-derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the lower back and sides, elbow, crotch and knee zones, to provide excellent flexibility, both in and out of the car.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving and allows for easy entry and exit into and out of the cockpit – important for ensuring comfort.
• Reduced material volume in chest area to ensure maximum weight reduction and less material bunching under belts.
The Hypertech suit has been tested in the most challenging of environments; Formula 1, Formula E, WRC and WEC, and has been designed to deal with the stresses of the cockpit environment, reduce weight and minimize driver fatigue. Extremely light thanks to its two-layer construction, the Hypertech is very close fitting, breathable and effective at managing moisture, and fully complies with the latest homologation standards. The Hypertech features stretch panels strategically placed on the knee, crotch, elbows and waist for optimum levels of driver comfort and ease of entry and exit from the car, while the pre-curved arms and legs ensure there is no material bunching, which in turn reduces driver fatigue. Other driver-friendly details include Nappa inserts on the neck profile, extra light zippers and cuffs, and flat seams.
• Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard.
• Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
• Flat seam construction to reduce pressure points and improve strength.
• Newly-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Printed logos help maintain the suit’s material integrity and reduce weight.
• Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suit’s fibers.
• Anatomically fitted for an athletic fit.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.