This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Advanced poly-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on front, back and underarms for cooling performance.
• Removable DRYSTAR® lining for waterproofing and breathability, plus all-round weather versatility.
• Extensive mesh panels for superb airflow and ventilation.
A lightweight and comfortable sport riding jacket with a removable DRYSTAR® liner for waterproofing and breathability the Leonis Air jacket features extensive mesh panels for superb levels of interior airflow.
• Chest and back pad compartments (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest and back pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Class-leading protection provided by Alpinestars Bio Air CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Multiple setting volume adjusters for customized fit.
• Multiple compartment storage options, including waterproof internal wallet pocket and zippered external pockets.
• Embroidery and embossed detailing.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.