Primer Riding Shoes
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• A CE-certified riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort.
• Flex grooves on foot front offer enhanced levels of flex while walking.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike’s pegs.
A protective riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• Open cell PU foam ankle protector for additional protection.
• CE-certified TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort.
• Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance.
• Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability.
• Open Cell PU removable Ortholite technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort.
• Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
• Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
• Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• Asymmetric rubber layer on fore foot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
• Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in the gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.