• Chassis constructed from a blend of leather and stretch fabric for comfort, durability, abrasion resistance and light weight, with a 2L waterproof membrane for proven wet weather performance.
• Detachable thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) allows the jacket to be configured according to the climate.
• Low profile sports collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
The Proton is a street sport jacket offering an innovative modern style with premium comfort. With a main chassis constructed from 35% sport leather and 65% stretch textile for the optimal blend of abrasion resistance, light weight, and comfort. With a 2L waterproof membrane construction, direct ventilation panels and a detachable thermal liner, the jacket can be easily adapted to the weather.
1. The Proton Waterproof Jacket has a new inner construction that is great for adding protection inserts via upgrades with easy access pockets for both back protectors and chest protector inserts. It also comes equipped with the double pocket which fits both a regular and a long back protector, for riders interested in riding with more protection. Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active upper body protection, the jacket is Tech-Air® Ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 or Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System. Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate a Tech-Air® Airbag System, allowing for expansion when the airbag inflates and offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
2. Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro armor on the shoulders and elbows delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, while also being supremely flexible for optimum comfort.
3. Extensive stretch construction for the optimum blend of fit, comfort, light weight, and freedom of movement.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A Class CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow protectors.
• The Proton Jacket is Tech-Air® Ready.
• The Proton has a sports body mapped fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimal riding performance.
• Large direct ventilation panels on chest for optimized levels of airflow.
• Nucleon Flex Pro armor on shoulders and elbows (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
• GP Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on the shoulder for enhanced impact and abrasion resistance.
• Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
• Polyamide stretch panels on arm pit, inner arms and shoulder blades for an optimized fit and performance.
• Zip front closure has been engineered to be durable and easy to use.
• Hook and loop waist for a secure closure.
• Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.