Radium V2 Denim Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Aramid fiber reinforcement in knee and polyamide lining in the hip areas.
• Stretch Cordura® denim with treatment for effective moisture wicking and thermal regulation treatment to maximize comfort on warmer days.
• Engineered back leg cuts for reduced fabric volume and improved rider comfort.
• Adjustable Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor for high levels of impact protection, with 3 positions for better knee protector positioning, included and installed, as well as installed pockets for hip protection, with hip protection.
• Shaped back waist and curved leg for riding comfort.
• Elevated finishing and trims details including tonal branding, refined stitching and proportions, as well as new labeling.
• Reflective turn up hem.
The Radium V2 Denim Pants feature a refined modern cut with a regular tapered leg and elevated finishing and trim details. The Radium V2 Denim pant is a premium five-pocket sport and urban riding jean constructed from stretch Cordura® material technology with a cotton polyester and polyamide blend with 2% elastane. The pants have aramidic reinforcements on the knees, and polyamide lining on the hips for excellent Double-A rated abrasion resistance. Internally, for impact protection there is adjustable Level 1 rated Nucleon Flex Plus armor, which sits in a 3-position adjustable knee pocket with color-coded stitching to differentiate the individual pockets which measure in 3 cm increments to dial in the perfect rider fit.
The denim material of the Radium V2 tech riding pants has a thermal regulation treatment to maximize breathability and ventilation comfort on warmer days. The pants are pre-curved in the knees, incorporating an engineered back leg cut, and have a shaped back waist to further enhance rider protection and provide high levels of rider comfort.
• Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor provides impact protection, offering high levels of movement and as well as a slim design to ensure the protectors remain discreet off the bike.
• Reinforced Protective pant built to perform on the bike while delivering a unique casual style.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN 17092-3:2020 – AA Class.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor.
• CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Bioflex hip armor.
• Modern cut with regular tapered leg, constructed with a Cordura® stretch layer and protective lining for superior abrasion resistance.
• Cotton polyester and polyamide blend with 2% elastane, using Cordura® technology for strength.
• Triple stitched seams for durability and strength, as well as stitched rivets for strength.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.