• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction designed and developed to provide optimum levels of comfort and performance for adventure touring.
• Features GORE-TEX Pro Shell three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a strong outer material and a durable inner lining, ensuring a thin, reduced material construction with no movement between the three layers, which promotes greater durability.
• Strategically positioned Armacor® reinforcements on shoulder, elbow and upper back for durability and comfort.
Armacor®’s advanced material construction means it is water and windproof while allowing high levels of moisture management.
PLEASE NOTE: While this jacket is compatible with our Tech-Air 5 Vest system, if you are looking for complete integration (zipping the Tech-Air vest directly into the jacket and hooking the Tech-Air vest up via quick connect cable to have the vest transmit information to the LED panel on the jackets sleeve) you will need to purchase the Tech-Air race system as the Tech-Air 5 vest is a standalone vest with the LED panel directly on the vest itself and will not zip into the jacket or plug into the jacket via quick connect cable.
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air® airbag system. The garment is designed with stretch zones on the rear to accommodate the airbag’s inflated volume without compromising seams or materials. The garment’s ergonomic design and adjustments means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit.
• For Tech-Air® compatibility: LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU. Internal fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system.
• Designed to be compatible with the Tech-Air® STREET airbag system.
• Front waterproof pockets and internal document pocket and rear large utility pocket for safe and convenient storage. Waterproof zips throughout garment for guaranteed dry storage.
• Advanced ventilation system comprised of multi-air intakes on front and exhaust ports on rear for the highest level of cooling airflow of any Alpinestars touring jacket.
• Strategically positioned stretch paneling provides optimized all-round fit.
• Hook and loop grip closure wrist, waist and sleeve adjusters allow for highly personalized fit and helps ensure garment and its protection stay close to the body in the event of a slide.
• Sleeve adjustment system allows for reduced material bunching for comfort and safety.
• Multi-storage system comprising of front and chest pockets and rear lumbar compartment for convenience.
• Incorporates a hydration back pocket and conduits to allow integration of camel pack as an accessory upgrade.
• Reflective print detailing to improve night/poor light visibility of the rider.
• Rear utility pocket is removable for convenience.