SMX S Waterproof Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Durable microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility and comfort.
• Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater precision on the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Lateral TPR-injected ankle support construction offers optimized levels of protection and stability.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
• Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
A new addition to the to Alpinestars class-leading SMX range, the SMX-S Waterproof is constructed from a durable microfiber that incorporates class-leading performance and protective attributes as well as a breathable and waterproof membrane.
• SMX-S Waterproof Boot is CE certified.
• New, ergonomically optimized TPU shin plate protector is racederived for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Incorporating a waterproof and breathable membrane for high levels of comfort and weather performance.
• TPU double density ankles protectors are layered under the upper in both lateral and medial side for excellent all-round levels of protection.
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy noscrew fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
• Shift pad made from TPU incorporates technical texturing for protection and grip.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New, dual compound removable anatomic foot bed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.