This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• MATRYX® is a strong material that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant, lightweight and is fully customizable in both weight and thickness, allowing it to be modified to best suit the different positions on the shoe.
• High cut design with engineered ankle protection incorporating multi-layer ergonomic ankle support including impact protection dual density medial and lateral TPU disks.
A riding shoe which has the looks and feel of a running shoe, the Speedforce delivers protection and performance in a casual-styled shoe; while the innovative midsole offers ‘running shoe’ comfort; perfect on and off the bike.
• Running shoe silhouette and contour for an efficient dynamic walk, creating an unrivalled ‘casual look’ for a protective riding shoe.
• Reinforced toe and heel counters for increased durability and protection in key areas.
• TPF (Transversal Protection Frame) technology using forefoot front transversal metal bar, TPU shanks and a PU Midsole for unrivalled transversal protection while offering a running shoe walking comfort and roll.
• Softprene slip sock construction delivers unrivalled comfort on the instep and around the ankle while also offering additional protection/
• Internal Shifting pad for enhanced riding comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• PU Midsole guarantees stability and durable cushioning for superior performance.
• 8mm drop for optimum walking comfort.
• Ergonomic OrthoLite® insock for durable cushioning and high levels of breathability.
• High grip lugs dedicated sole for control in any situation.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty