Stella GP-R Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Tech-Air® compatible.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
• Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Power-span stretch fabric panels on sleeves further improve fit and feel.
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Two zippered hand pockets.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Zippered air intakes are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Localized perforations for enhanced levels of ventilation.
• Printed graphic and embossed details.
• Chest and back compartments for Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as accessory upgrade.
The Stella GP-R Leather Jacket is designed for a fully optimized female fit. Featuring a 1.3mm premium leather main chassis construction for high levels of abrasion resistance and durability, there is also Bio-Armor on the shoulders and elbows for superior impact protection, and Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield external dual density TPU on the shoulders for high levels of abrasion resistance and friction control. Boasting perforations and zippered air intakes for unsurpassed levels of ventilation, this jacket is Tech-Air® compatible.
• CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
• Alpinestars CE-certified Bio Armor protectors on shoulders and elbows.
• Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
• Fixed inner liner for breathability.
• Removable thermal liner.
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket.
• Comfort fabric on collar.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.