Stella Hyper Drystar® Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
•Specially developed for an optimized women’s fit.
• Multi-panel, multi material construction featuring a PU-coated 450 denier poly-fabric main shell and 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability and abrasion resistance.
• Pre-curved legs for comfort with stretch panels on crotch and knee, plus an extensive stretch panel on rear yoke, provides enhanced freedom of movement.
• Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility.
An excellent and versatile all-weather sport touring pant optimized for women riders and packed with class-leading protection, the Hyper DRYSTAR® Pant incorporates a breathable and 100% Waterproof membrane plus a removable thermal lining for superb comfort whatever the weather brings.
• Class-leading impact protection provided by CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length.
• Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane. Membrane feature stretch inserts which mirror the stretch zones of the outer garment for superior freedom of movement.
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
• Optimized for use with range of textile jackets, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper.
• Ventilation system includes zippered thigh openings which allow for personalized and adjustable levels of airflow.
• Reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Hook and loop grip waist and leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions. Waist incorporates 3D mesh interior for comfort.
• Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure and safe storage of valuables.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.